As a community member there are many ways to contribute to the education and future of young students.
This website has been created to act as a platform to bring together students, educators, parents, and community members who care about quality education, to voice thoughts and opinions, explore resources and connect with others in the community. We hope you take advantage of our regularly updated Blog to participate in constructive discussions that will ultimately create positive solutions.
Quality Education - How You Can Help
Share the materials and links you find on this site with parents, educators, students or anyone interested in empowering students to be successful in school.
- Help spread the word via the social networking tools on the site.
(Become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and contribute to our Blogs).
- Learn more about exemplary programs and research mentioned on our site.
- Take action by attending the related events listed on our site to learn about successful practices in the education system. Or tell us about events or stories that we should be aware of.
- Donate to our charitable programs.
Another Way You Can Help
1. Help Write Blogs: If you are a talented writer and you are passionate about educational issues, then we want to hear from you. Contact us for more details.
2. Help Research: We are constantly researching material for updated resources and data. If you enjoy surfing the Internet to discover new and interesting facts and stories, please contact us for more details.
3. Help With Contests: We are excited to host annual contests for students, teachers and parents. If you're interested in helping us run our contests, please contact us for more information.
Donate Today - The Children Will Appreciate it!
If you'd like to donate towards our cause then donate today via our convenient and secure donation system. You can also print out this form and mail in your donation.
Your gift will directly help with programs and activities that are designed to increase awareness and facilitate the implementation of funcational, research-based methods and tolls that will create successful reform for every student. Together we can turn the tide centering the focus of our education system where it belongs, on the students, which will ultimately affect the future of our communities.